Stay safe online
Being online can be great fun, particularly if you’re talking to friends or playing games.
To make sure it stays fun, it’s important to never do or say anything that you wouldn’t do offline.
- Once you’ve put something online it can be shared
- Even if you delete something, someone else could already be using the information or photo
- People can take a screenshot of your Snapchat picture or video and post it online
Simple rules to keep you safe:
- Be careful about giving out personal information including your email address, or phone number
- Don't agree to meet someone you've met on the internet
- If something upsets you online, talk to someone that you trust like your carer, social worker or teacher
You decide who you want to view your pictures or content.