Seeing your file

If you're in care, or have had involvement from the local authority, we will have records containing information about you. This will include the reasons why you're in care and discussions you've had with your social worker.

If you want to see your file you can to ask your social worker to arrange this for you, or you can write to:

Access to Records
EUG, County Hall
Market Road

There is no charge for providing you with copies of your information.

Once we receive your request we have 40 days to provide you with your information. At this point you have a right to add your own views about what is written.