Corporate Parenting Pledge: Our promise to you
Essex County Council has made a set of promises to all children and young people in care and leaving care. These promises are called The Pledge.
We will do our best:
- to do everything we can to make you feel cared about, valued and respected as an individual
- to make sure you have a social care worker who will spend time with you and get to know you
- to make sure you have opportunities to achieve and succeed
- to help you keep in touch with your family, brothers and sisters and friends when you come into care
- to involve you in decision making so your views are listened to and to explain when we make a decision you may not like or agree with.
To find out more about the Essex Pledge for children and young people email email@example.com
Take our Children and Young People's Pledge Survey
Lots of children and young people in care in Essex have told us what's important to them. But we want to hear from more of you. Your views will help us check we're doing all we can for you to be happy, healthy and successful.
Please complete our Pledge survey by ticking the top three things from the list that are most important to you.